As a result of participating in the Queen of Peace counseling program, graduates will:
- Make choices that promote a healthy balance of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical aspects of their lives.
- Demonstrate resilience, resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability.
- Be respectful of themselves and nurture healthy, loving relationships.
- Understand the relationship between decisions, consequences and accountability.
- Set goals in their lives and take appropriate action to achieve them.
- Acquire attitudes, knowledge and skills contributing to effective learning across the lifespan.
- Understand their post-secondary opportunities and set clear plans for their immediate futures.
- Understand the relationship of academics to the world of work and to life at home and in the community.
- Understand the relationship between personal qualities, education, training and the world of work and employ strategies to achieve future career goals with success and satisfaction.
- Value the counseling process as a resource to deepen self-knowledge and assist them in reaching their fullest potential.